Skip to content

Arsenal Feature Requests

This forum allows you to make and vote on features and support for controllers that you’d like to see in nativeKONTROL Arsenal products.

Please make sure to look through current requests (including Declined requests) before adding a new request.

Also, there is no need to vote on requests marked Planned. These will be implemented in a future version of Arsenal regardless of how many votes they receive.

Arsenal Feature Requests

Categories

28 results found

1. Novation Circuit is an awesome groovebox, but also an amazing midi controller. I dont know if you've ever had one in your hands Stray, but the possibilities of making an script for it could be amazing!
    Best Regards

Alberto

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This wouldn’t be possible unfortunately. The device can be used as a basic MIDI controller, but cannot be disconnected from its default functionality really. So, scripts couldn’t do things like re-purpose its pads in a proper way as the device would still be in control of the pads.

I could only suggest contacting Novation to request that a proper MIDI control mode (where the controller is simply a blank slate that just sends and receives MIDI data) be added. Perhaps that could be done in a firmware update.

2. Modes where the entire matrix can be used for storing snapshots of track and device settings

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There isn’t internal storage for this. But you can get the same basic effect by using ClyphX’s X-Clips to store the snaps, which you can then trigger via Session Mode or the ClyphX Modes. You can even create the X-Clips and store snaps in them on-the-fly via the ClyphX Modes.

3. I have been experimenting with ringlink, it seems that switching from Arsenal scripts I have to go in and edit Ringling settings to get my push and launchpad pro to link up again. If I could define settings within each Arsenal folder I it was be a faster and easier switch between Asenal script setups.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This would be inefficient and limiting as each script would need to manage its own linking and could only link to one other script (one script can currently be linked to 5 other scripts, including non-Arsenal scripts).

You can accomplish what you’re after by leaving all of the Arsenal scripts you’re using in place and linking them and Push in your linking settings. That would allow you to link up to 5 Arsenal_LPP scripts together with Push. That approach is inefficient too, but would only affect this particular use case instead of linking in general.

4. Admin note: Edited this suggestion as the first part of it is going to be handled in a different way.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Admin note: Edited this suggestion as the first part of it is going to be handled in a different way.

Update: Upon looking into this, it seems that using shift + these buttons to access more modes (so the script will have 12 modes instead of just 10) would be more useful. Undo/redo can be accessed from ClyphX modes or the forthcoming Global mode, any of which can be assigned to mode 3 or 4 (the modes that will be accessed via shift + these buttons) for quick access.

5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. when session is set as a matrix mode it would be nice to be able to press shift and have the matrix accessory buttons perform clyphx actions, seeing as how they already launch scenes as default

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to toggle Simpler & EQ Eight's full screen mode button ( right of device on/off switch ) on matrix

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I change Track's Color, It applies Drum Rack Matrix's Color sync like PUSH 2.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?